Green tea is a very useful product and also very good for health also. It is made from Camellia sinensis plant. Green tea is a very popular beverage and also used for many other purpose as well. Some of the common use for which green tea is used is as follows;
- Green tea is used for the improvement of the mental alertness. Antioxidants that are present in the green tea keep the mental health of a person in a good condition. And that results in the improved mental alertness.
- Green tea works wonder, if it is taken for the weight loss. Consumption of a green tea is one of the easiest, simplest and cheapest methods of weight reduction. Two cup of green tea on regular basis is the best option to reduce weight. Green tea consists of some kind of antioxidants that absorbs extra cholesterol or fast from the body and results in a proper and balanced weight. Some routine exercise is also necessary for the weight loss along with the consumption of green tea.
- Green tea is also used in the treatment of various types of cancer like breast cancer, mouth cancer, and uterus cancer and so on. Green tea is very helpful in the treatment of all these types of cancer.
- Green tea can also be used in the treatment of gum disease. Gum diseases are very common those days. But, drinking a cup of green tea daily prevents many kind of gum disease up to a great extent.
- Green tea can also be used to control or to check diabetes. The disease of diabetes is like a slow poison, but having a cup of green tea daily check the diabetes.
Side effects of green tea on health
There are numerous health benefits of having a green tea, but there are some side effects also that are associated with the consumption of green tea. So, it is very important to understand the side effects of green tea. So, here are the side effects of green tea;
- Too much consumption of green tea upsets the stomach. This is one of the biggest side effects of green tea.
- Another side effect of green tea is that it sometimes results in throat cancer or mouth cancer.
- Another side effect of green tea is that it causes many health issues.
So, these are some of the very common side effects of the green tea. But, it is possible to reduce the side effects of green tea up to certain extent. So, here are some steps that help you to drink green tea with any side effects, follow these simple and easy steps to have a best possible experience with a cup of green tea.
Drink green tea when it is freshly made but somewhat cooled
It is suggested by the recent studies that too much hot green tea increases the risk of throat cancer.
Do not drink tea when it is hot
Avoid drinking hot tea. Drink it when it becomes cool, as it reduces the chance of throat cancer.
Do not drink tea in excessive quantity
Have a cup of green tea daily and enjoy healthy life!